This Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy supplements the Public Offer and is an integral part of it.
1. Personal information we collect
1.1. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies from your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
1.2. We collect device information using the following technologies: - "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log Files" track activities that occur on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referral/exit page and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
1.3. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and telephone number. We call this information "Order Information".
2. How we use your personal information
2.1. We use Order Information generally to fulfill orders placed on the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Checking the order for fraud; and
- To show you information or advertising related to our products or services.
2.2. We use device information to monitor potential fraud risks (such as your IP address) and to improve and optimize our Site (for example, through analytics about what our customers are viewing and interacting with), and to evaluating the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
3. Sharing Personal Information About You
3.1. We share your Personal Information with third parties, below you can read in detail to whom and why.
- We use Shopify to operate our online store - you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of using Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with the laws and regulations of Ukraine, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Targeted advertising
4.1. As described above, we use your Personal Information to show you targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
4.2. You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook and Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google .com/settings/ads/anonymous.
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/article /personalization-and-data
- Yandex: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
4.3. In addition, you may opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Do Not Track
Please note that we do not change our Sites data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal in your browser.
6. Your rights
6.1. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
6.2. In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill the terms of an Offer we may enter into with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed higher. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data storage
When you place an order through the Site, we retain your order information until you ask us to delete that information.
9. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or want to file a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.